Friday, September 3, 2010

FDSLFJGLADFGJDFG304-1243-24-432-40DFASL YES

Blogging: I can't quit you.

Today was Friday. afsdlkfjasldgfdslgladfgasldgjasldjfladfsjgo3wa4tr 2034ruef

That felt appropriate for some reason. There was a pep rally in the afternoon, meaning that our schedule at school was morphed into different proportional sparkles and everything was a bit off. Seniors sit on the away side/bleachers of the stadium, everyone else on the home side, which has always been construed to me as a Big Deal.

For me it meant screwing up the courage to sit (well, stand) with one of the few friendly people I know and inwardly seething over the fact that stupid, conspicuous Dobbin was in clear view on the other side of the stadium thing and bumbling around in his Dobbinesque manner. I have many, many thoughts. I'm trying to deal with them and they're messy and tangled and urk.

I wore a cute outfit today.

Also, I am cute. Just so ya know.

Work: alphabetizing millions of zillions of forms at the moment. As the nerd that I am, I'm kind of finding it fun. I worked 18.5 hours this week! SCORE FOR ME.

This tab has been open for several a few hours. I am so good at this. There are things I want to say, maybe, but I don't know how and I feel weird about saying them and... I'm not even entirely sure what they are.

Blurgh.

Three day weekend! What do I do with it? I mean, I'm so great at having fun and everything. It is a legitimate problem, really. The concept of having fun is foreign to me. I'm sure if I did have fun I'd feel guilty about it. I'm a mess. A charming mess, but a mess all the same.

I guess we all are.

2 comments:

  1. YES YOU ARE CUTE.
    Haha, I am super jealous of how you get to work at your school library.

    I'm very glad that it's a three day weekend. Mostly because it gives me an opportunity to catch up on homework, because I have so much. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pep Rallies. Ugh. We always separated out into each class: Freshman/Sophomores on the small side, Juniors/Seniors on the Big Side. And then there were contests which the Seniors always won. I usually sat there feeling suffocated and uncomfortable, because Pep Rallies were the only time I was forced to be around the Whole School. Thanks to that Smart Kids/Overachievers Only program I was in, my interactions were generally limited to only about 30 peers. I hated that enough, but put me with 1300 and I wanted to jump off the side of those bleachers. Yeah. #dramatic

    Katherine, you are not just cute. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete