Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Every Day April: 4/29

"Whiskey's a slap on the back, Champagne's... heavy mist before my eyes."
The Philadelphia Story
Macaulay Connor

Today I have been at least somewhat distracted by the fact that I am suffering from allergies, a cold and/or imminent death. While it is probably the former, I am by no means happy about the situation, and spent a large part of the day wondering why my brain wasn't quite working up to par.

(Yes, my brain does have a par. A low one, granted, but a par.)

I am currently consuming hot tea. The tea is almost gone now and there is a dog sleeping on my foot.

I hope you're all spiffing. I would love for you to leave me stories/rants about your day in comments. Pretty please?


2 comments:

  1. GOOD MORNING KATHERINE. I hope that you feel better SOON. <3

    Today, I am VOLUNTEERING at a middle school for about four hours. THEN, I am potentially going ICE SKATING with my friends. I am EXCITED, but I'm not sure that it's still happening, because of people cancelling at the last minute. But WE'LL SEE.

    I love you, and have a GOOD DAY. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM VERY SICK AS WELL.
    It's pretty terrible.
    I have huge projects I'm trying to finish.
    One is a massive paper that is now about halfway finished. Huzzah!
    The other is a video-trailer for the book Feed. It is going HORRIFICALLY. And it is due Tuesday. And I have to present it to a huge class.
    I want to succumb to my sickness.
    BLERGH!
    #debbiedowner

    ReplyDelete