Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Every Day April: 4/27

"Your head, unlike the earth that sculpts mountains
to the sun, deepens dark grooves within
the brain's hemisphere to hold skeins
of butterflies inside, to show you oceans
and peninsulas without your even opening
your eyes. . ."
First Lesson: The Anatomist Explains the Primacy of Imagination
Katrina Vandenberg

I am currently distracted by Laurel, who is talking in my ears and telling me important things via the beauty of the telephone. As such, my thoughts are not quite focused upon stellar blog writing. I also find myself entangled in a maginificant email exchange with both Laurel (future roommate and partner in crazy) herself and the glorious Manar (adorable and awesome friend of glitter), who prove that while life may suck sometimes, one doesn't have to let it suck alone, which in turn makes it suck less so. And, of course, that yelling is A LOT OF FUN.

If you understood any of that, I commend you.

This is one of my favorite things. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. YELLING is my absolute FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YELLING AS WELL. :D

    ALSO, I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "First Lesson: The Anatomist Explains the Primacy of Imagination"

    Talk about beautiful.

    DON'T SUCK ALONE should go on a t-shirt. Or maybe not. SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete