Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Every Day April: 4/1

". . .But instead of feeling helpless
when you sense the world outside yourself
and how little you can do, have faith in the world
of your head. . ."
First Lesson: The Anatomist Explains the Primacy of Imagination
Katrina Vandenberg

I am currently eating Cheez-Its.

This is the quality you expect from me, friends. Cheez-Its.

(How are they so delicious?!)

(They're made with SUNSHINE and skim milk! Health.)

In preparation for my next (current?) BEDA (Blog Every Day April!) adventure I wrote a great many things today, scribbled on and around pages of math notes and, most interestingly, a string of about five post-its.

These things do not currently please me; the logical idea here was to wax poetic about my Cheez-Its and hope the beauty of YouTube musicians' voices would bring forth something brilliant in the way of a blog post.

This has yet to happen, but there is always hope.

A cat (the one who doesn't hate me) enters my lair and proceeds to paw at my hip through the workings of my desk chair.

Maybe he wants my Cheez-Its.

Bastard.

(Curse words! That'll get me in trouble!)

(He's really quite sweet.)

(Don't you love parentheses?)

(I am giving them my love this evening.)


Conclusion: Cheez-Its should be a controlled substance.

Quality will follow.

Welcome to BEDA!

3 comments:

  1. I love you.

    And cheezits.

    (and postits.)

    (#glitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!

    BEDA IS BACK!

    YOU LIKE PARENTHESIS AND I LIKE YELLING!

    AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

    YAY FOREVER!

    I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    /obnoxious

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CHEEZ-ITS ARE THE BEST.
    They're so addicting and delicious.

    I'm super glad that you're doing BEDA! :D

    ReplyDelete