Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Every Day April: 4/24

"I'm not sure of much of anything these days. Maybe that's why I talk so much."
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Robert M. Pirsig

Considering junk food (often) makes me feel sick, one would think I would steer clear from it. This is not always the case.

Also known as Katherine should stop eating gummy bears at this moment.

Unrelated: maintaining one's weight is vastly underrated. I weighed myself recently and was pleased to leave the situation thinking "what's up, expletives?! I own this place."

I hate shopping. It makes me feel sick. So do ocean documentaries. (I feel like I'm giving a lot of potential torture ideas to any nefarious folk lurking here today. Force feed me junk food and run me around a department store in a shopping cart as the televisions play an ocean documentary in the electronics section? Eh?) Clothes shopping is a particular, evil pain I elude wherever possible. This is partly because I hate it. It is also because there is always something I buy that I will dislike later and never wear.

I dress professionally every day for my job. You can see where this situation could get interesting.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I love junk food, hate scales, hate shopping, love Molly Lewis and Stephen Fry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. MY EVIL PLANS TO TORTURE YOU WILL SOON BE NEFARIOUSLY FULFILLED.

    :D

    Love you Katherine. Junk food is the best. I particularly love Swedish Fish and Peppermint Patties.

    ReplyDelete