Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/14

I know, I know. Ever so many of my blogs are cop-outs. I was going to wax poetic on the idea of romantic love today, but seriously: just look at this journal entry I came across a few moments ago. What can I say? I've always been eloquent.


While I most certainly find great enjoyment in poking fun at the journals of younger me, I really am quite proud of this. The bulk of my childhood diaries give no real insight into my feelings, yet this entry scratches the surface of my whole existence (drama!).

I would still quite like to punch people most days. Some things don't change.


Days until college: 7

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is really impressive. I am IMPRESSED. Old diaries are the lulziest. xD I absolutely hate tinyManar a lot of the time.

    I definitely want you to wax poetic on romantic love sometime though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a journal I wrote as a kid, but unfortunately it's difficult to scan clay tablets.

    ReplyDelete