Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/23

The fact that classes don't start until Thursday is starting (continuing) to throw me for a loop. You're all going to laugh at me, but I have never felt adequate academically. I may know in some dreary corner of my soul that I am the stuff of legends (ever so likely), but I don't feel that I am intelligent. In both social (understandable) and scholastic (I am ridiculous) realms I constantly feel that I am hanging on by only the loosest of threads.

The moral of this story being that, as terrified as I am, I would like classes to start so I can begin to do things rather than stew over how horrific I am at life and its many apricots*.

Today I wore the fabled Pizza John t-shirt out and about (for the first time ever, goodness me) and happened across two Nerdfighters. The odds of this astound me; it was quite exciting. "I know this is creepy, but I like your shirt" is somewhat of a hilarious statement when one is wearing such classy apparel, but I shall hold these words dear to me always. 


Days until college: -2


* Yes. Apricots.

2 comments:

  1. But I DO like your shirt. What's Pizza John's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaapricooooooooooooots
    APRICOTS
    apricots.

    You are very smart, and I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete