Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/26

There are fifteen minutes left in the day and I am only now attempting a post. I wish I could be/feel quality. I feel that I've let you down. To recap my day for you accurately would necessitate a lot of unnecessary whinging and it is, as ever, difficult for me to rationalize a blow-by-blow depiction when I am lost to put it in any sort of entertaining fashion.

I don't feel well. Stress sets off stomach pains. As silly as it may seem, I hate taking my medicine. More often than not I convince myself of the idea that I am just hungry and ignore it. The issue seems trivial, really, but it is a slight extra annoyance. The moral of this story is that no, it doesn't just go away, and medicine is useful or some expletive.

Nothing devoured me whole today, which I find to be preferable to the alternative. My powers of concentration have been sapped for so long that I worry as to whether I will be able to accomplish things ever again. Prediction: I will. (Maybe.) My fondness for academia really ought to kick back in at any moment and fix everything, right? Right?

The wall directly in front of me features pictures of and drawings by my humans. It makes me happy.

Photographs picture (left to right) my maternal
grandmother as a college student, my mother
as a young woman, and my mother, sister and
I on my seventh birthday.


Days until college: -5

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I dig what you're saying about that "pictures if front of you" thing.. http://dailybooth.com/RhodesTer/18613574

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid Blogger doesn't automatically make a link? *snork* MYDESK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SEE AN ESSENCE OF KATHERINE FINGER PAINTED BY ~ME~ :)

    Stress is the blegh. IF THINGS GET SCARY, JUST CUDDLE YOUR STUFFED ANIMALS AND EAT ICE CREAM. #solutions

    I love you<3

    ReplyDelete