Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/6

Currently I am conversing with my good friend John on the telephone. He is the one human I have truly befriended here in the realm of tiny town Texas and I shall miss him immensely when I depart. Our friendship is an odd but quality one. He is also participating in Blog Every Day August, which certainly adds to his class levels (visit him!).

Last month we went on a glorious faux date and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II together. I wore my Ravenclaw tie and he paid for my ticket and refused to let me open doors for myself; it was delightfully cheesy.

"Why are you leaving?" he demands.

"I'm a cruel, cruel person."

"I'm glad you realize that."

3 comments:

  1. Haha aww! Hooray for quality friendships. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't bring myself to blog everyday during August, I like my readers too much and just won't subject them to that. It's bad enough they have to put up with my drivel 2 or 3 times a week.

    #lowselfesteem #wouldopenadoorforyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be perpetually four (or more. cringe.) days behind, but I love to follow things! *runs* *flails*

    ReplyDelete