Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/24

Today is officially my nerd Christmas; Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw and my wand core is Unicorn. I reunited with a friend from student orientation (following a near panic attack during an intense social function, we happened across one another as we both hid in the bathroom) this evening and ate pizza. Partner In Crazy continues to be ridiculously cute. I miss my humans. Classes start tomorrow.

Here is a kitten.



Days until college: -3

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. I am a HUGE Henry Potter fan, I think JR Kowling is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhaaaaaa! You got into Pottermore? I'm so jealous: still waiting for my welcome email. Boo! Yay for Ravenclaw, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEH KITTEH IS SO CUTE.

    I am still waiting for Pottermore. :( BUT HOORAY FOR YOU BEING IN RAVENCLAW AND THE UNICORN CORE WAND! :D

    loveyou<3

    ReplyDelete