Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/29

I am exhausted. Is this a theme? Maybe it is implied at this point. Part of me wonders why in heaven's name you lot stick around day after day like this; this month has been, in my lowly opinion, a disaster. The only conclusion I am able to draw is that you a) love me and b) are at least slightly crazy... for which I thank you. Crazy is preferable, in my opinion, and the love here definitely goes both ways despite my currently lacking relationship with communication.

I would like to thank Manar ever so for filling in for me yesterday. Her words are a shining beacon to me always. Have I mentioned I am a sap? That. But really, Manar is brilliant. As are all of you. Dave, I am bewildered as to why you've put up for my ramblings (or lack thereof) for a month, but your readership and comments have been appreciated. And Lydia! You're amazing. I mention hardcore commenters here, but my appreciation extends to all of you.

My humans shall be visiting me this weekend; that my immediate family is willing to drive seven hours at (almost) the drop of a hat is itself enough to make me weepy. Needless to say, I am excited.

Partner In Crazy Laurel forced (see: nudged) me to visit the cafeteria and acquire caffeine, as I was nearly falling asleep in my chair. It is apparent that the cafeteria is the place to be at ten on a Monday night. The more you know, eh? My head is now in a special, special caffeine + tired place.

Loveyoubye.


Days until college: -8

2 comments:

  1. I contacted Dave and he said that "Ghost-Dave the Ghost-Commenter is well worth the money." I guess I am, if you've had your spirits lifted. I shall report such back to Dave.

    Ghost-Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting from a work computer at the desk of Roommate!Allie's mother in the building of the company her parents own. Allie's parents own the company, not Allie's mother's parents, though that would be a nice generational feat. I went home with Allie for the long weekend. It's nice, and I won't pretend it's not...but I also won't pretend that I don't feel deeply depressed because I'm not with my family. SIGH. What I mean to say is, I hope you are enjoying your family immensely. Because they are important. And lovely.

    Loveyoubye!

    ReplyDelete