Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/19

I blog to you this evening from an ever extravagant (eh) hotel near my college. Move in is on Sunday, which is tricky as my humans must be back home on Monday morning for school and work. Fun times!

This day has been a long one. My dashing knight, John, proved himself to be a miracle car packing ninja this morning as he saw me off. He is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. Granted, he is also one of the most wry; it works. I already miss him very much.

Our journey had a later than expected start (who's surprised?) and ended only a few moments ago despite the fact that I was awakened at the devastatingly early hour of 7 am. My brethren and I were able to have a lovely dinner with my glorious aunt and uncle on the way here, however, which was delightful.

Enjoy this kitten.



Days until college: 2

3 comments:

  1. That kitteh is so adorable.

    BUT NOT AS ADORABLE AS YOU.
    #igettoseeyousoon #whateven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the bonus kitten.

    Manar is silly.

    I'm glad you've made it that far. See? You could do it! It's like that scene in Gilmore Girls where Rory first moves into Yale and she finds that Paris is her roommate. Also, there's this thing about a mattress. Please don't have a thing about a mattress, it made for good TV but in real life would suck for your mom.

    ReplyDelete