Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/30

I am currently putting off doing sixty pages of Government reading. It is not technically due until Friday, but I am crazy and take skeins of notes, necessitating a ridiculous amount of time. Have I mentioned that I am crazy? I suppose this somewhat of a regular occurence.

News flash: the off brand Cheez Its I am currently consuming are CHOLESTEROL FREE. Oh so reassuring, that. Government, while occasionally intriguing, is making me want to stab things. Eeyore has been brought in for moral support.

College.




Days until college: -9

3 comments:

  1. YOUR CHEEZ ITS WILL HAVE ZERO OF THE CHOLESTEROL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work at the actual Cheez-Its factory where I infused vats of cholesterol into the product, until the off-brands drove business down and I was laid-off. Now me, my wife and two kitties are homeless and starving.

    Nice blog. Hi Eeyore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEEZ-ITZ ARE SO DELICIOUS AND ADDICTIVE. I eat them by the box.

    Lol, I doubt that you need to be taking such detailed notes but HEY GOOD FOR YOU, and also lol, your government textbook. It's, um, quite informative. xD

    ReplyDelete