Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/8

My brethren and I are sprawled in various states of what-have-you as we stare into our steel bits of technology after dinner. The silence is companionable.

That I have so little to say makes me angry. I feel devoid of words. I don't want them anymore, I think, a lie. I desire words more than anything. They're here somewhere - they have to be. Somewhere in this empty space, this reluctance to move, this sheer fright. Somewhere. Choosing words is nearing impossible, each strand of thought obscured in a bulky netting from which I cannot find an escape.

Time.

Waiting is exhausting. Excitement is eclipsed by panic.

I will get through this. I will find words again.

I will.


Days until college: 13

2 comments:

  1. I BELIEVE IN YOU KATHERINE. I enjoy the words that you DO find. :)

    Also, I love you, and I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HERE OMG. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you skip a few BEDAs in the college hustle-bustle.... I will not hold it against you. Just sayin'. For future reference. I will miss you, but I will not blame you.

    ReplyDelete