Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Every Day August: 8/28

Hello Readers of Katherine’s Blog! This is Manar. Unfortunately, “the homework has eaten [Katherine’s] brain," and so she is unavailable for blogging at the moment. However, I feel partially responsible for this occurrence, as she was kept from doing said homework earlier in the weekend due to my presence in her dormitory.*

If you are reading this blog, I must assume that you are a quality person, so I am honored to grace your eyes with my words. I apologize for how lackluster they must seem in comparison to the words that you normally consume on this page.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Katherine is doing just fine. I realize that having one’s brain eaten does not seem like the kind of thing that leaves one “just fine,” but Katherine has brains to spare, so she can handle it. True, college is frightening and intimidating and new—and she may be having issues adjusting to the drastic change—but she has a pretty boss roommate (that would be Laurel, the #PartnerInCrazy) to guide her through the twists, and I was able to personally verify this weekend that she is just as wonderful and sane as ever. (Of course, “sane as ever” for Katherine is still markedly insane, but in the best of ways.) Besides, we all know that our beloved Katherine is capable of handling anything. She’s pretty awesome that way.

Now that your fears are allayed (because I am obviously a trustworthy source and am totally not actually blogging in her place because I kidnapped her and constructed a robot to take her place), we can move on to other more important matters. Such as ice cream. Ice cream is of the utmost importance, and should be a staple in the lives of all. Katherine and I both had ice cream for brunch today (well, I mean, we ate not-dessert too), and I think everyone can agree that we are better for it. I would like to encourage all of you to partake in the consumption of ice cream yourselves, for the good of all humanity.

Well, though I am but a lowly high school student (an entire year younger than the Mighty Katherine), I also have homework to feed my brains to tonight. I hope that I was an acceptable stand-in! Enjoy tomorrow’s return to your regularly scheduled programming. ☺

*Um. This may or may not have also resulted in yesterday’s post being late, and I may or may not fear the wrath of vengeful blog readers if I cause the delay of yet another blog. True, I am no Katherine, but I’m better than nothing, right? Right?

2 comments: